Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Your Wedding TV Bridal Show

On Sunday, January 10th, Designs by Cornelia, LLC participated in the Your Wedding TV Bridal Show at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. The cold weather did not keep any of the 700 Brides who attended home. The turnout was AMAZING and the show was tons of fun!
At the Designs by Cornelia, LLC booth we showcased our services in event planning and design as well as the additional services we offer such as custom menu cards, place cards, and candy buffets. The booth was called "Pink Glam" and featured lots of feathers and what we ladies love best...BLING!!!
Thank you to each of our wonderful vendors who assisted us in executing our design: Savoir Faire Media Panache Party Rentals Absolute Love Photography Cloth Connection
Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was such a pleasure seeing you at the show doing your thing... The booth looked wonderful and I'm glad I was able to see the business start off the year with a bang! I'm so very proud of you and look forward to seeing what else you have in store. You know you're my girl and I expected nothing less... Love ya girl! And congrats on the new blog too.

Anonymous said...

The show was awesome and I had a wonderful time. It was awesome seeing your creative vision come alive once again. I am looking forward to working with you more in the future.

Fabulous...just fabulous! Smooches XOXO

Leona said...

What a beautiful booth!

Drew Watts said...

Awesome post about wedding TV bridal show. I had an amazing time reading the details and that table décor with black and white table cloth is looking fabulous. We also have to book the best event venue NYC for my sister’s bridal shower and will definitely show them this table setting for that bash.