Friday, August 27, 2010

When to Mail Your Invitations

Carlson Crafts Designs by Cornelia, LLC is a dealer of Carlson Crafts Wedding Invitations
I am constantly asked this question..."When should I mail out my wedding invitations?" The answer is 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding day. I have had some brides who know that they have guests who wait forever to respond to invites, so they ask about mailing out the invites a bit earlier than 6-8 weeks. My advice is, "A procrastinator is, and will always be a procrastinator", so no matter when you mail out your invitations, there will be a few individuals who will wait until the last minute to respond. So be sure to make a list with all of your invitees telephone numbers, so that you can call them to request an answer if you still have not heard from them prior to your cut off date. There is nothing worse than having a guest show up who did not RSVP and whom you did not account for.

No comments: