Monday, November 8, 2010

Pancreatic Cancer Action Network

In May of this year, I lost my Mother to pancreatic cancer. She was my Rock and my Best Friend. Every day is difficult and a struggle to keep going. I am so Blessed however to have my wedding planning business. My mother was so very proud of me for starting this business and setting off to do what I am truly passionate about. This business and working with my FABULOUS clients keeps me going. Thank you so much for your continual support and I look forward to creating even more fabulous events! In honor of my mother, Paula Blake, for any Bride who donates $50.00 to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, we will take $200 off any of our packages booked between now and November 30, 2010. You can click here to donate. (Proof of donation is required to receive discount)

No comments: