Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Gia - Designs by Cornelia Intern

Hi my name is Gia Allmond, I am from Jacksonville, FL and currently, I'm attending the UCF Rosen College for Hospitality Management, majoring in Event Management with two minors in Hospitality Management and Spanish. During my time in high school I greceived the opportunity of a lifetime and worked with the Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce for two years in the Membership Department. Working there really opened my eyes and confirmed how much I love working events. That was when I decided to attend the University of Central Florida. Working with people and events is my passion. There is nothing that I love more than to see or hear the feedback from someone when you've just created and executed an event that was everything that they imagined or even exceeded their expectations. I simply love being able to meet and talk with new people and help them to create their dream event that will stick with them for a lifetime.

No comments: