Thursday, September 20, 2012

Michelle and Jose

I love this couple! Michelle and I usually started our meetings discussing the highlights of the latest episodes of Basketball Wives, and I immediately loved the Groom when I found out he was a Twi-hard (Lover of the Twilight movies)! ;-)

There was no theme for this wedding but the Bride did know that she wanted Purple and Silver as her colors along with touches of Bling.

The wedding ceremony took place  at the St.Mary Magdalen Church in Maitland, Florida and the reception was held at the Lake Mary Westin.

I can definitely say that this was an awesome wedding team on the day of Michelle's wedding. The hotel had a marriage conference for nearly 300+ attendees that was ending immediately before our cocktail hour was set to begin. No worries though, our team was ready to go and the transition was seamless.

Hope you enjoy the photos taken by Mike Richards-Photographer!


















No comments: