Monday, March 18, 2013

Sandals is for Lovers!!!

For couples wanting to experience the Caribbean, Sandals is the way to go. What impresses me most about Sandals properties is how friendly and accommodating the staff is and the fact that everything is ALL INCLUSIVE. And when I say ALL INCLUSIVE, I mean ALL INCLUSIVE. All of your alcoholic beverages are included and all fine dining as well. I ate lobster, and that was included. Even your room comes stocked with champagne, wine, and a few different other cordials. If you finish off a bottle, they replace it!

What a great way to spend your honeymoon! And guess what... all of the honeymoon add-on's are complimentary, you don't even have to be a Designs by Cornelia client. Call me at (407) 674-7921 or e-mail me at arlene@designsbycornelia.com so we can get started.

P.S. You don't have to be married to experience a Sandals vacation. If you and your sweetie want to take a getaway, I have you covered. You can even grab a few friends and have them bring their significant others and plan a group trip to one of the Beaches properties. Designs by Cornelia will take care of all details for you...complimentary.











No comments: